Ford Motorcraft Shock absorber replacements for a safe and comfortable ride.
Shock absorbers and springs are key to providing a comfortable ride, as well as being vital safety components. They therefore need to be well maintained and regularly inspected by an expert.
Are the shock absorbers and springs on your Ford in the best condition? Book an appointment to get them professionally checked or replaced by a Ford Dealer.
What to look out for
Your car’s shock absorbers may need to be repaired or replaced if you notice:
- Longer stopping distances
- Reduced efficiency from the ABS and ESP systems
- Reduced grip, and a tendency to drift on bends
- Reduced grip in side winds and on wet roads
- Bouncing and suspension noise, in a straight line or when steering
- Excessive play in the steering
- Unusual oscillations when braking or accelerating
- Unexpected tyre wear (uneven or rapid)
If you have noticed a change in your vehicles handling or believe your suspension isn’t performing at it’s best, give the Golds Garage Ford team a call on 01543 376438. Our fully authorised service and repair centre will quickly diagnose any issues your car may be having and suggest the best course of action to get your vehicle back on the road performing at it’s best.
Ford Motorcraft servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT. RS models and LPG derivatives are excluded