High quality Ford brake fluid offers maximum protection against the daily wear and tear experienced during the braking process.
It helps keep your braking system working at its best by:
- Creating extremely high boiling points which prevents damage to the braking system
- Low-temperature viscosity enabling increased response times
- A well-designed inhibitor package preventing corrosion
- Optimal lubrication of the system components preventing abrasion of the brake parts
- Ideal rubber compatibility preventing brake fluid attrition
Golds Garage Ford recommends keeping your braking system working at it’s optimum. If you believe your brake system may need servicing give the Golds Garage Ford team a call on 01543 376438
Ford Motorcraft servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT. RS models and LPG derivatives are excluded.
In the event that you need to contact Golds Garages Ford please use the following contact details:-
Email – email@example.com
Phone - 01543 452 067
Please stay safe during this difficult time.
The Golds Garages Team